1. Applications & Prospectus are to be collected from the School Admissions Office in person only.
2. Return the completed application and medical fitness form, copies of academic records (transcripts or reports of last two years of former school), copy of birth certificate, three passport size photographs and along with the Registration fees by cheque payable to Gangothri Education Trust(R) or by cash.
3. The Admissions Office will inform about student assessment and parent interview dates.
4. Upon completion of the assessment, the Admissions Office will send the admissions acceptance letter and dates to pay the admission fee for the academic year.
By May 31st, the child should have reached the age of
- 2 years 10 months years for Pre-School
- 3 years 10 months for Kindergarten (LKG)
- 5 years 10 months for Grade 1